Facts about Spain!
1. Spains flag is red and yellow with a crown type of thing on top of a kind of castle shaped symbol with four squares in the middle of it one has a picture of a lion one has a flower kind of thing and the last one just has red and yellow strips.
2. There is 46,661,930 people living there isn’t that amazing?
3. Spain’s capital is Madrid.
4. this is some spanish. Hello my name is Casey what is your name, Hola mi nombre es Casey lo que es su nombre.
5. The prime minister is Mariano Rajoy.
6. The local name is Reino de Espana.
7. The original name is kingdom of Spain.
8. The head of state is King Juan Carlos I.
9. The location of Spain is Southwestern Europe, bordering the Bay of Biscay, Mediterranean Sea, North Atlantic Ocean, and Pyrenees Mountains, southwest of France.
10. Spain won the 2010 soccer world cup.