Maths Reflection 30/04/12 multiplication strategies
· Something I was pleased with was… I understood most of the strategies.
…because… MR M explained them well and he helped me get it.
· I really enjoyed learning… How to make equipment help you understand it more.
…because… with some questions you could do it in your head but with other questions you couldn't do it in your head so you had to use equipment.
· Something I found hard was… The rounding and compensating strategy.
· Something that made me think was… when MR M put a number over 13 e.g 8 times 24 and I got confused.…because…That was the first time I had to do a question like that.
· Something I want to get better at is… Using equipment to solve a question.
(What can I do about it?)
Voice Recorder >>